Banana and Buckwheat Pancakes
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup of Barambah Organic Full Cream Milk
- ¾ cup buckwheat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Butter or coconut oil for cooking
- Place the eggs, 2 bananas, vanilla essence and milk into a blender and blend.
- Add the buckwheat flour, baking powder and pinch of salt to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Heat a heavy skillet and a regular frying pan over medium heat.
- Add a knob of butter to the frying pan and pour the pancake batter into the pan making three small pancakes at a time, when they start to show holes on the top, and they look brown on the bottom, flip them over and continue cooking for another minute or two.
- Once all the pancakes are cooked, divide them between two plates.
- Serve with a big dollop of your favourite Barambah Organics yoghurt.