- 250g of Beetroot, roasted, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 250g of raw Beetroot, grated
- 250g of beetroot, roasted, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 250g of raw beetroot, grated
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup roasted walnuts, plus a few extra for serving
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons or tahini
- 1 glove of garlic, crushed
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup of Barambah Organic All Natural Yoghurt
- Salt and pepper
- Marinate the grated beetroot in the lemon juice and set aside.
- In a dry pan, over medium heat, toast the cumin and fennel seeds (it should only take a few minutes).
- Add the spices to a blender along with the roasted beetroot, breadcrumbs, walnuts, tahini, garlic and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- Fold Barambah Organic All Natural Yoghurt and the raw Beetroot through the blended dip.
- Season to taste & serve topped with sesame seeds and toasted walnuts.