For the Carrots:
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Remove green tops of carrots leaving about 2cm. Wash carrots well, but no need to peel them.
- Place on an oven tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Roast it for 25-30 minutes rotating halfway.
- After 25 minutes of roasting, drizzle with honey and roast for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
For the Tahini yoghurt:
- Mix Barambah Organic Yoghurt and tahini together.
- Add lemon juice and salt – you can adjust the balance to your own liking.
For the Dukkah:
- Toast all spices and seeds in an oven at 120°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Grind the spices in a mortar and pestle.
- Add the nuts and crush them roughly and season to taste.
When serving, dress the carrots with some of the delicious caramelised honey and olive oil from the roasting tray.