Overnight french toast
- 1 loaf of brioche
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 cups of Barambah Organic full cream milk
- Fresh mixed berries, or if you prefer, any fruit that’s in season (stone fruit would also work nicely)
- Cut your brioche into 1-1.5cm slices and arrange on a baking tray.
- Whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, cinnamon and milk.
- Pour the mixture over the brioche and arrange the fruit on top.
- Leave in the fridge overnight so the brioche can soak up the liquid.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C Removed the french toast from the fridge and bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until golden.
- Serve topped with extra maple syrup, natural yoghurt and fresh fruit.