Warm Winter Salad with Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- ½ a small Jap Pumpkin
- 1 Pear
- Barambah Organics Feta
- 2 Handfuls of Rocket
- Handful of Walnuts
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ⅔ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon style mustard
- ¾ teaspoon unrefined salt
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, and finely minced
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- Slice the pumpkin and roast in the oven at 180°C for 40 minutes or until tender.
- Slice pear into fine pieces and crumble feta.
- Lay a bed of rocket leaves and assemble the rest of the ingredients on top.
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients together by either whisking in a small bowl, or putting in a jar, place the lid on, and shaking.
- Drizzle over the dressing and enjoy.